Grills can be tricky for even the most seasoned cook.
Fire is one of the fastest, most destructive elements on this planet – keep that in mind when you’re using your gas grill this summer to cook up some delicious masterpiece! Here are a few helpful ideas for you to consider:
- Always keep your grill away from your home
- Never leave your grill unattended after it’s been lit
- Keep an eye on the color of the brass valve on the tank
- Keep your fire extinguisher (working!), sand, or your garden hose close for any incidents that may occur
- Don’t use a tank that’s been dented or damaged, or even rusty
- Don’t ever store your propane tank in an enclosed area.
Not only should you be aware of the fire damage hazards, but you should also keep in mind that food safety is very important, as well. Cooking over an open flame is different than in a controlled, electric environment. Please, if you have any questions about your grill and how you should properly use it, call the manufacturer!