Air Duct Cleaning
Carpet and Upholstery
WATER AND FIRE DAMAGE OFTEN HAPPEN QUICKLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY.
BUT AAA SERVICE COMPANY IS HERE FOR YOU, 24/7. CALL US – 901-753-4432.
If you’ve been affected by water or fire damage and live in Memphis or the local area, call AAA Service Company immediately. We will send out a crew immediately to avoid any excess damage to your home. We stand by our work and it’s our promise to restore your home quickly and safely.
Full Service Company
- 24/7 Emergency Services Available – Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Cleanup
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. of storage for home furniture/possessions.
- Over 15,000 sq. ft. of climate-controlled storage.
- Experienced customer service professionals that calmly handle customers in stressful situations.
- State of the art estimation program with continuous upgrades, ensuring fair and proper billing.
- IICRC certified
- Carpet and Rug Institute certification
The affects of fire damage are devastating and can continually cause harm if the leftover debris, soot, and dust are not properly removed. Our knowledgeable staff will be able to sanitize any salvageable items, go through a skillfully-developed routine check to ensure the safe living conditions of your home, and using ultrasonic cleaning we can restore your ceramics, light fixtures, electronics, and more from smoke damage.
Water damage restoration is a tricky, unpredictable job that should be left to the professionals. AAA provides round-the-clock and calendar service to guarantee the Memphis area will have a reputable, reliable restoration service company to contact. As soon as you call, an experienced 24/7 crew will be sent out to begin the extraction and restoration processes.
Using the Rotobrush® cleaning method, our professional technicians will clean out your air ducts with NADCA approved standards. Making sure your air ducts are cleaned is necessary to avoid dust and dirt being circulated throughout your home or office. Keep your space clean and healthy, while maintaining proper function of your air ducts.